No doubt life as we know it has changed over the past year as we face a variety of new challenges and adjust to "new normals." One thing that has become clear is that Americans are hyper-focused on saving as concern for an uncertain financial future increases — particularly those in or near retirement.
While necessary to get us through today, the unprecedented levels of stimulus and money printing has many fearful of the consequences to follow. For instance, one can only speculate on how Social Security, pensions programs and other Federal services will be funded going forward, or if they will continue to be available as systems falter.
Additionally, those on a fixed income are facing the enormous challenge of a rapidly decreasing dollar (i.e. inflation). The cost of housing, utilities, food, health care and other necessities continue to rise as income remains stagnant at best.
The good news is many new special programs, rebates and other incentives have become available to help with these realities. Unfortunately many don't know they exist. That's why we put this list together for our readers. Let's begin...
1: Homeowners Get Home Security Equipment with $0 Activation Fee & FREE Installation* A"Best Home Security System of 2020"
Bid you know that a home with A home security system can reduce your risk of a burglary, as 9 out of 10 burglars will avoid a house protected by a security system. While installing a home alarm system isn't just to stop burglars and intruders, it may also save you big money year atter year. A house alarm could greatly reduce your homeowners Insurance policy too. If you have a home security system installed, it reduces the likelihood that the insurance company has to cover any losses in the case of a burglary.
- $0 Activation Fee
- Month to Month Pricing Available
- Free InstallationType a message
- You may save on Home insurance
2. Never Pay Another Electric Bill Again — Federal Program Pays Homeowners To Try Solar and Enjoy $0 Electric Bills
Here's something the power company doesn't want you to know. A little-known government program gives homeowners who live in these certain areas a big payment incentive to generate their own electricity with solar.
The program is called the Federal Residential Renewable Energy Tax Incentive, which provides subsidies and rebates that can cover the costs to go solar and get rid of the electric company once and for all. In fact, the average tax break gives $4,860 back for installing home solar.
Has your power company told you that? Most likely not. That's because once homeowners go solar, their energy bill is drastically reduced — often to $0 or close to it. You can bet the energy companies are not too thrilled about that.
Homeowners should check to see if your home qualifies here before the program expires.Check If My Area Qualifies »
3. Save Big On Windows & Cut Up To 43% Off Heating & Cooling Costs
When Seniors visit this window remodeler connection website they are shocked to lern about the discounts and savings available.
These types of discounts can help you save BIG on the cost of new windows for your home while also lowering your heating & cooling costs by up to 43%.
You can easily compare window prices , installation costs and see how much you will also save on your monthly electric + heating bills.Click here to Learn More »
4. Enjoy These Discounts When Eating Out
If you don’t feel like cooking be sure to turn to these places for good senior dining deals. From fast food to steak restaurants, our compiled restaurant list will definitely help you make your choice.
Keep in mind that deals may vary at participating locations and can change without notice.
- McDonald’s: discounts on coffee and beverages (55+)
- Wendy’s: get free coffee or other discounts depending on location
- IHOP: 10% discount (55+) and a menu for people aged 55 and over at participating locations
- Golden Corral: Senior discount varies by location (Inquire)
- Denny’s: Offers a 55+ menu with smaller portions, and better prices. (We like this a lot!)
- Perkins: Restaurants: Fifty-Five Plus menu Offers special deals (55+)
- Subway: 10% off (60+) varies by location
- Old Country Buffet: Daily discounts for seniors (55+)
- Burger King: 10% discount on purchase depending on location (60+)
- Long John Silver’s: 10% discount or discounted beverage (55+)
5. Special Program Gives Adults $250,000 in Life Insurance for Just $15/month!
If you have any family, life insurance is a must. Most people don't have savings large enough for their family to pay off their mortgage, cover living expenses, and pay for final expenses — never mind ensuring your loved ones don't inherit your debts.
Life insurance companies know all of this and the bigger the policy, the more they profit. They've been getting away with charging high rates for years – but that's all coming to an end.
Thanks to a new special program, there is now a way to get a rock solid, yet very inexpensive life insurance policy from top providers. Simply by using this new life insurance comparison website it's easy for anyone to see how cheap plans can be, regardless of age or medical history. The best part is it's totally free!
The website will run your options through their technology to automatically find the best life insurance policies available at the lowest possible price. Even if you already have a policy, it can find comparable plans at a much much lower price. You could easily end up saving up to 70% on life insurance!
No medical check and guaranteed acceptance policies are also available for adults of every age, even if you have been denied in the past.Get Cheap Life Insurance »
6. Adults With $15,000 or More in Card Debt Use This Brilliant Relief Program
With the skyrocketing cost of living in the United States, more and more adults are struggling with financial debt than ever before. And with interest rates snowballing the amount owed, paying your card balances can seem like a trap that can never be escaped. Here's what the banks don't want you to know...
For anyone over the age of 40 that owes $15,000 or more in card debt, this debt relief program can greatly reduce the amount of money owed. The program can resolve debt without a loan – allowing many to become totally debt free in just 24 – 48 months.
So if you carry $15,000 or more in card debt, click here to see if you qualify for reduce payments!Reduce My Credit Card Bill »
7. Travel Industry Is Begging For Your Business — Here are The Top Transportation and Travel Discounts
For those that like to get out of town, vacation, or visit the grandchildren, be sure to always ask for any new discounts and flexible travel programs available from the big players. This is especially true for travelers 55 and over. Here are a few on our radar...
- American Airlines: There are various senior discounts that apply to various trips. Call to find out which are available.
- Amtrak: Senior pricing is available for most Amtrak locations. This ranges from 10 to 15 percent off.
- Alaska Airlines: Seniors can save a significant amount with discount plane tickets. However, discounts vary from one time frame to the next. Most commonly, seniors can save 10 percent.
- Southwest Airlines: Seniors over 65 who are traveling with Southwest Airlines may be eligible for Senior Fares. These are available online and for international and domestic travel. You can also purchase Senior Fares through a customer service representative at the airline or a travel agency. You will need to arrive early at the gate to be able to prove your age in order to be checked in for your flight.
- United Airlines: United offers discounted prices for flights for seniors over 65. Seniors need to select the Over 65 category when purchasing tickets online or with a customer service agent. Discounts vary depending on the flight and location.
8. New Homeowner "Roof Replacement" Program Helps Pay For a New Roof
Homeowners should never have to pay full price for roof repairs again. In the past roofing work could cost a fortune. Worse yet, a bad roof can lead to tremendous damage, mold, animal infestation and other expensive situations that could be avoided with proper home maintenance.
No doubt replacing your home's roof is an easy thing to put off "until next season," especially since the cost has traditionally come with quite the price tag.
But thanks to this brilliant new website, it no longer has to cost homeowners an arm and a leg to get the roof replaced or repaired. In fact, homeowners that use the site will never have to pay full price for roof repairs again.
Now homeowners can get their roof replaced while saving thousands of dollars in the process by taking advantage of all special discounts, rebates and incentives available in their area.
Every homeowner should check to see how cheap it can be to get a new roof in their area.Check If My Home Qualifies »
9. Health Conscious Adults Get 50% Off On Nutrisystem Meals+ Shakes
Health conscious adults don’t need to pay full price for nutritious meals and snacks. Nutrisystem allows adults to get 50% off on meals and shakes under their weight loss plans designed by nutrition experts. You get to lose weight while eating nutritious food without compromising on the taste and variety of the meals.
Easy to prepare meals
- Perfectly portioned meal plan
- Lose up to 13 pounds in a month
- Exercise for only 10 minutes
- Healthy version of comfort foods
10: Never Pay Out-Of-Pocket For Costly For Costly Home Repairs Again
Many simply don't have enough disposable money lying around to pay for expensive home repairs. Your home insurance won't cover your washing machine or AC breaking. What if your heater breaks when you need it the most? Who amongst us has hundreds or even thousands available at a moment's notice for such a repair?
This is why many homeowners are getting this new Home Warranty Program. It can end up saving thousands in the long run by protecting unexpected home repairs. The furnace, appliances, roof repairs, air conditioning – it's all covered under this new program!Click Here to Learn More »
By taking advantage of the special programs in this list, seniors can easily save thousands of dollars a year — and for many years to come.
Don't Forget: many of these items may expire this January, so do not wait to claim them and start saving right away...
1. Go Solar and Enjoy $0 Electric Bills: Click here to see if your zip code qualifies.
3. Claim $250,000 in Life Insurance: Click here to search discounted rates on life insurance!
3. Cut Your Home Insurance In Half: Click here to get a free quote and compare rates
4. Get Rid of Card Debt: Click here if you have more than $15,000 in card balances.
5. Reduce Your Car Insurance: Click here to save $500+ on car insurance!
If you found this list of expense cutting solutions useful, be sure to share it on your favorite social network by clicking the button below...